Sunday, April 10, 2011

♥ Happie

I wanna be happy

But you the one i like the most

U happy, i happy

I like this statement

I m here waiting to bac home

Waiting to go Bin alone without anyone guide me

Hehe, I wil be going to GC too

Eager to go there

I wish i can be happy

Last night he say out a serious thing to her

She go pub, then he nt happy

but actually she just go in for few mins but nt more than ten mins

Then he say something tat he neveer say out to her

When she saw " REGERT" TIS WORD appear in the sms

At tat momment, her tears quikcly run out

Really such a terrible night for her

This three months, he never say out something like tis to her so tis really make her cry alot

And she cry alot when daddy knw tat she never sms wit daddy ask him call bac de
so daddy knw wat's wrong wit her le, and she cant control her tears and cry when daddy talk to her...


Daddy_sorry
I let you worried le..
Daddy, when u see this post call me ya^^
Daddy, wat i hav promise, i wil do my part de so you too..
Daddy, i wan bac home earlier, can u change the date for me?

Sorry for him ...

I mis my home so muc
But i mis him alot..

so, wch one i mis the most?

Tis taken last night de,is he wan me to take for him de












I lik HIM ♥
I lik HIM more than i can describe ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment