Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Miss Home


Latest, 5 april 2011 HAVING MY FIRST TEST IN MELBOURNE, taken while waiting to go bac condo

I mis my home very muc

But the most that i miss is my BED

I miss everything in my home, including my sis de Porcupine

Hehe.. I also mis him la..

Last night study til early three something

SO finally, i cant wake up in the morning

When i reach condo,just realised my dar dar got sms me b4early six o..

Damn early, tis the second time he wake up so early,

first time is when i stil studying in Penang,he wake me up

Today the sms content is " wher u go laz9? i thot u slep edi but u didnt tel me anythg..Wakau yea.. u ltr wake up btr explain to me"

He is THE KING....

King in the family Ting

I love him muc muc

IN here girls like to dress up nicely..

I very envy them

Hehe...






Now i m still waiting for daddy to bank in money for me

I wan webcam with HIM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment