Saturday, April 2, 2011

Neeeew

Everything here is too new for me,

luckily i meet a girl from MALAYSIA (Melaka)

OI suggest her move to my condo and STAY with me

But she already pay her house owner the money le,

so i nid to waut her for one month plus ba..

She quite nice too

In here i hav the chance to meet ppl fr other country lik japan,taiwan,hong kong ...

Mexico chinese aso got,when he tel me tat he is fr Mexico, it is quite unbelievable for me because his appearance totally look like chinese..

Hehe......

Life here getting nice le

Bcoz i gt my fren lu.... ><" I m eager to bac home, i MIS my Daddy, my mommy, my Hubby, my sis... I miss kong pia wit meat a lot la... I like photo-shoot,planning to buy myself a canon soon I nid to buy lots of things, like: 1) I phone 2) Mac pro 3) Ipad2 4) Canon 5) Watch for HIM <3 lots.............. until infinty <3 He stil belong to me Although he is belong to me, but he dose nit trust me at all He totally change to another person le The feel bet me n him just like a fren only [笨蛋 ,你知不知道, 我的喜怒哀乐全部由你来决定! 笨蛋 ,你知不知道……知不知道? 笨蛋 ,“世界上没有谁欠谁,只有谁对不起谁!” 痴心为你 ~傻傻等你~ ] Last night i out with her <3 Aso wit her frens until the next day morning just bac condo MELBOURNE IS A NICE PLACE!



This is my condo lift

Me stay in ? floor

Guess yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment