Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3rd day

Life here very difficult

I wan to go out but i scared be alone in the lift so no choice,

I oni can go out in the morning

this few days, bread is my breakfast,lunch, dinner...

I wan to save money, so that i can travel around Australia

Everything in here cost alot,

Just can avoid myself for spending too muc,

Even though go to supermarket,

I aso not dare

My LIFE in HERE very TOUGH!!!

I want to BACK HOME,

in the beginning,i just think tat study oversea is the perfect things tat i can do

I dont wish myself can live longer

because i hate my life

I dun LIKE it at all


Morning just can explore victoria myself without anyone guiding me


Jail



City


Library

My relationship very MESSYYYYYY............

Am i overthinking and cause him like this?

I dont like he tell others that i just his friends

Not only one but is more than one

If i do the same thing, would he mad with me?

He cheat me that he din go cyber but i catch him tat he is telling lie

Why he need to do like this?

Everything think to put down, but lastly i cant

Not bcoz i cant, is he did something tat can make my heart feel very warm

If day day like this, i really cant withstand,

I want a boyfiend that can take care of me

not telling lie to me

wil listen to wat i say ( i aso listen to wat he say too)

I love him nt because he is rich or wat

BUT I LIKE HIM because he can catch my attention

NOW i din talk nonsense,

I REALLY DONT WANT TO LIVE LONGER,

IF GOD WANT MY LIFE NOW,

God can take bac now immediately

I m tiring everything around me

I WISH MYSELF CAN DIE YOUNG..............

THE END

I SHOULD END MY STORY


I LIKE THIS PIC so muc <3

First time playing inside the libary

1 comment:

  1. wou wou wou...easy girl =="

    no need to treat u like tis... =="

    it just a Break up onli nia... =="

    wake up wake up ... ><"

    ReplyDelete