Saturday, March 5, 2011

❤ 060311(2) ❤

Evora GM ( Louis Vuition)











Gucci - "Joy" medium boston bag
$1240








 All the child wear is for babi within 0-24 month de babe..

so nice, next time when i get a baby girl,sure i wil buy for her de^^

Damn nice, but the price more nice than the clothing

So from now, i should study hard so tat in the future i can get a high salary job and buy banded clothing ror my baby

I wonder how the european people can always buy branded cloth for their children from time to time without wondering the price,so nice...

Nowadays i see kids wearing nice clothing, i look around and check whether de kids parents are there o not, if didnt sure i willl sayang sayang them de^^

I lik kids so much especially girl,i hate baby boy..

I aso dun know why,maybe they wil against parents instuction so i dun lik baby boy

i will buy myself a Lv Canvas tat cost around RM 8000++ when i get my first salary






No comments:

Post a Comment