Sunday, March 20, 2011

♥ 200311 ♥

I ♥ HIM

I NEED him

I will become very SUFFER if i DUN HAV him

THIS IS ME____I "STICK" him alots

Heard tat MAXIS DIGI can be used over there

BUT.....

1 SMS RM2.OO

I MIN cost RM2.00

I dunno how can i survive without talk to him everyday

THIS IS ME,I like to chat with him everyday for few hours


I cant imagine tat i cant talk to him, chat wit him la....


I stick DADDY alots


But....


I stick my HUBIEEEEEEEEEEE MORE than my DADDY ♥



♥ the way he chat wit me

♥ him say me some stupid word..

♥ Things tat he say to me, i can remember very much

I just hope tat he can wait me bac from study then we Married



I just wan him to my FUTURE DARLING tat can hold me til the end of the life




Daddy de golf gadget,he aso help me n him register as a KL golf club member
I never go thr at all





This photo taken at [2.30pm 200311]
♥ I PHONE so muc

My mom de so nice, she dun wan buy one for me!



hate hate hate... But i wil going buy one for myself soon


Heheaaaaaa, eager to hav own i phone



Facebook getting slower n slower

Upload photo aso cant...


What the hell,lousy!!




Tonight i m going Singapore lu ><"

I think i sure wil sms wit him even though it cost very expensive


Hubieeeeee,I ♥ u



TING CHIE FONG is belong to Tiffany Wong Xin Jing

He is mine forever n EVER




I ♥ HIM deep deep...





Darling U must wait for me finish my diploma ya :O







I ♥ U

No comments:

Post a Comment