Monday, March 28, 2011

New Life 280311

New Life here

Everything will go on smooth ba

I hope all the things will be good condition

I worried my life in here,

I scared lonely

2moro night my mommy leave me le,

And yet i stil nt get use of the life here

I really cant adapt the life here yet..

Everyone here can talk very well

People here nice, friendly..

The change is i nid to wake up early

Go Uni BY BAS....

EXCITED TO HAV TIS TYPE OF LIFE FOR FIVE YEARS

Dun hav a fren yet...

Haiz.... Laptop stil nt yet buy, tat day before going singapore already buy one but my daddy ask me buy my own in here....




Life In here for me will be tough ba

Never stay alone and leave daddy n mommy for so long

I hope everything wil be fine

I aso hope that MY CHIE FONG wil be guai guai de, dun find othr girls

Those i promise, i wil do de.. dun worry

And take k yourself,

I miss you, daling <3

No comments:

Post a Comment